WAFF 48 Kroger Great Grocery Giveaway-Winners
Congratulations to our winners of the WAFF 48 Kroger Great Grocery Giveaway!
Robert Norwood, Decatur
Annie Shackleford, Town Creek
Frances White, Athens
Cora Foster, Huntsville
Angelia Jones, Decatur
Daisy Jones, Courtland
Amy Knox, Hazel Green
Regina Liaw, Harvest
Billy Ozbirn, Tuscumbia
Janell Sanders, Leighton
Frank Neisler, Huntsville
Diane Cobble, Huntsville
Ella Jones, Hartselle
Deborah Holloway, Huntsville
Fred Davenport, Courtland
Peggy Greenway, Athens
Judith Cook. Madison
Darrella P. Hetherington, Huntsville
Rita Dozier, Huntsville
Vira Abernathy, Decatur
Latonya Nance, Florence
Linda Snyder, Huntsville
Wendy Fillingham, Madison
Tawanna Battle, Huntsville
Deanna Terry, Decatur
Sara Huffman, Madison
Jacqueline Byrd, Courtland
William Bond, Huntsville
Brenda Moore, Hazel Green
Marilyn Patterson, Rogersville
Cynthia Freeman, Trinity
Nicole Hardin, Ardmore
Wayne Kelly, Athens
JD Burks, Hillsboro
Shirley Allen, Town Creek
Jane Parker, Huntsville
Robinette Jones, Town Creek
Lequata Billings, Courtland
WAFF 48 Kroger Great Grocery Giveaway- Watch & Win Contest Rules
OFFICIAL PROMOTION RULES
1. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these promotion rules.
2. No purchase is necessary. Must be 18 years of age or older to enter. Must be a legal U. S. citizen at the time of the promotion. Must be a resident of one of the following states to qualify: Alabama or Tennessee. This promotion is void where prohibited by law.
3. Employees and immediate family members of employees of Raycom Media, Inc., WAFF LLC, and Kroger, and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, and their advertising and production agencies (collectively, the "sponsors") are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
4. There is one way to enter this promotion. To enter, beginning November 5, 2007 viewers must watch WAFF 48 News Today at 6 a.m. or WAFF 48 News at 10 p.m. for the cue to call in. Each cue will specify caller 48 will be the winner. The 48th caller will win. Contest prize is ten $50 Kroger gift cards worth a total of five hundred dollars. Contest prize is non-transferrable.
Sponsors are not responsible for lost, late, or, misdirected calls, including problems due to network failure. Sponsors reserve the right to use any information submitted by entrants for any purpose whatsoever.
5. This is a Watch & Win contest. Contest runs Monday November 5, 2007 at 6 a.m. through November 30, 2007 at 10 p.m. Viewers are required to watch WAFF 48 News Today 6 a.m. or WAFF 48 News at 10 p.m. for the cue to call in. One winner will be awarded during each of the two specified newscasts. A total of 40 prizes will be awarded.
6. Only one winner per household for duration of the promotion.
7. A contestant can only win once during the duration of the promotion.
7. Odds of winning depend on the number and order of calls received.
8. Winners will be solely responsible for any and all local, state and federal taxes, as well as license and registration fees incurred by his/her/their participation in the promotion, including but not limited to transportation costs, gratuities and other items of an incidental nature. WAFF 48 will report any individual winnings over $600 (in cash or fair market value of goods or services) in a one year period to the Internal Revenue Service. Winners will receive a 1099 form from WAFF 48 if WAFF 48 reports any winnings to the Internal Revenue Service. Prizes may not be exchanged for cash or any other consideration.
9. All winners agree to the use of his/her/their name(s) and likeness(es) in publicity without any additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By entering this promotion, the winners acknowledge that WAFF 48, and all other sponsors and venues have the right to publicize and broadcast his/her/their name, voice and likeness, the fact that he/she/they won, and all matters incidental thereto.
10. By entering this promotion, each entrant forever discharges and releases sponsors and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, suits, and demands of any kind arising from or in connection with the promotion, including, without limitation, responsibility for property damage, loss of life or personal injury resulting from or in connection with participating in the promotion or from or in connection with use or receipt of any prize, however caused.
11. Driver's license or other appropriate picture identification is required to claim a prize. The winners will be required to execute and return a release and affidavit of eligibility within 10 days of date of notification or such prize will be forfeited. Winners must complete a w9 tax form along with the release, before they can claim their prize. Winners must take possession of his/her/their prize by December 30, 2007 or such prize will be forfeited.
12. In the event of a disqualification during the duration of the promotion. A replacement winner will be selected the next day. If a disqualification occurs after the promotion, a replacement winner will not be selected. If there is breaking news, severe weather, technical difficulty or for any other reason there isn't a winner during a newscast. Two winners will awarded during the next contest newscast.
13. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by WAFF 48 are final and binding.
14. Contest rules are subject to modification by WAFF 48.
15. For a list of the winner(s), send a self addressed stamped envelope to WAFF 48, Attn: Becky Shores, Contest Winners, 1414 North Memorial Parkway, Huntsville, AL 35801 or log on to WAFF.com.