HUNTSVILLE, AL (WAFF) - More than two months after at least a dozen municipal races were just too close to call in the general election, you'll decide once and for all who'll run your city governments.
Here are details about the election you should keep in mind:
- There will only be two candidates to choose from in each race and at the end of the day one candidate should and must have earned more than 50 percent of the vote unlike they did in August
- Polling Locations are open from 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Since this is a runoff election, there won’t be elections in every municipality and in every voting district, you find your voting precinct location here: Locate Your Polling Place
- You must be registered to vote and have with you valid government-issued photo ID to cast your ballot today even if you voted in the election
- County, state or national issues and/or candidates will appear on your November 8 ballot, it is all about electing city and town officials.
Copyright 2016 WAFF. All rights reserved.