DECATUR, AL (WAFF) - Five people were arrested after Decatur police and other law enforcement agencies conducted a drug bust Monday in Decatur.
Investigators with the Decatur Police Department received complaints concerning possible illegal drug activity with two men identified as Nicholas Peterson and Chris Ingram.
During the investigation, Peterson and Ingram were found distributing quantities of methamphetamine on multiple occasions throughout Decatur.
Decatur police and Madison-Morgan HIDTA arrived at a home in the 1500 block of 16th Ave in Decatur to speak with Peterson concerning the complaints.
Police tell us officers identified several individuals inside the apartment and later located a quantity of meth, drug use paraphernalia, and a loaded firearm.
The following suspects were arrested:
- Nicholas Peterson is charged with two counts of unlawful distribution of a controlled substance, unlawful possession of a controlled substance, and possession of drug paraphernalia. Peterson was booked into the Decatur City Jail and transferred to the Morgan County Jail with a $13,000 bond.
- Chris Ingram is charged with unlawful distribution of a controlled substance, unlawful possession of a controlled substance and loitering. Ingram was booked into the Decatur City Jail and transferred to the Morgan County Jail with an $8,000 bond.
- Trey Blankenship is charged with providing a false name to law enforcement and carrying a pistol without a permit. Blankenship was booked into the Decatur City Jail with a $1,000 bond.
- Susan Lindsey is charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and loitering. Lindsey was booked into the Decatur City Jail with a $1,000 bond.
- Jessica Lynn Yarbrough, Possession of Drug Paraphernalia and Loitering. Yarbrough was booked into the Decatur City Jail with a $1,000 bond.
Copyright 2016 WAFF. All rights reserved.