2 transported to hospital after house fire on Beech Avenue

2 transported to hospital after house fire on Beech Avenue
Two people were transported to the hospital after a house fire on Beech Avenue. (Source: WAFF)
Two people were transported to the hospital after a house fire on Beech Avenue. (Source: WAFF)

HUNTSVILLE, AL (WAFF) - Two people were transported to the hospital after a house fire on Beech Avenue.

Officials say both people were transported due to smoke inhalation.

The fire is believed to have started as a stove fire.

The first unit on scene say they saw heavy smoke coming from the home.

Four units responded to the fire.

At this time, there has been no word on how extensive the damage is.

Copyright 2016 WAFF. All rights reserved.