Jacksonville State vs. Incarnate Word Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 22
Wednesday's contest at McDermott Center has the Incarnate Word Cardinals (2-2) taking on the Jacksonville State Gamecocks (1-3) at 8:00 PM (on November 22). Our computer prediction projects a win for Incarnate Word by a score of 77-71, who is slightly favored by our model.
According to our computer prediction, Incarnate Word is projected to cover the point spread (2.5) against Jacksonville State. The two sides are projected to exceed the 140.5 over/under.
Jacksonville State vs. Incarnate Word Game Info & Odds
- Date: Wednesday, November 22, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: San Antonio, Texas
- Venue: McDermott Center
- Line: Jacksonville State -2.5
- Point Total: 140.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Jacksonville State -145, Incarnate Word +120
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Jacksonville State vs. Incarnate Word Score Prediction
- Prediction: Incarnate Word 77, Jacksonville State 71
Spread & Total Prediction for Jacksonville State vs. Incarnate Word
- Pick ATS: Incarnate Word (+2.5)
- Pick OU: Over (140.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Jacksonville State Performance Insights
- Jacksonville State scored 69.9 points per game and gave up 70.3 last year, making them 212th in college basketball offensively and 184th on defense.
- On the glass, the Gamecocks were 117th in college basketball in rebounds (32.6 per game) last year. They were 25th-best in rebounds conceded (27.9 per game).
- Jacksonville State was 237th in the nation in assists (12.3 per game) last year.
- Beyond the arc, the Gamecocks were 30th in the country in 3-pointers made per game (9.1) last year. They were 22nd-best in 3-point percentage at 37.7%.
- Last season, Jacksonville State was seventh-worst in college basketball in 3-pointers allowed (9.3 per game) and 247th in defensive 3-point percentage (34.7%).
- Last year, Jacksonville State took 43.8% of its shots from beyond the arc, and 56.2% from inside it. In terms of made shots, 37.6% of Jacksonville State's baskets were 3-pointers, and 62.4% were 2-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.