UAB vs. Middle Tennessee Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 21
Tuesday's contest that pits the Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders (3-1) against the UAB Blazers (2-2) at Murphy Athletic Center has a projected final score of 74-64 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Middle Tennessee, who is favored in this matchup by our model. Tipoff is at 7:30 PM ET on November 21.
Based on our computer prediction, Middle Tennessee is a good bet to cover the spread, which is listed at 1.5. The two sides are projected to come in below the 139.5 over/under.
UAB vs. Middle Tennessee Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Murfreesboro, Tennessee
- Venue: Murphy Athletic Center
- Line: Middle Tennessee -1.5
- Point Total: 139.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Middle Tennessee -110, UAB -110
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
UAB vs. Middle Tennessee Score Prediction
- Prediction: Middle Tennessee 74, UAB 64
Spread & Total Prediction for UAB vs. Middle Tennessee
- Pick ATS: Middle Tennessee (-1.5)
- Pick OU: Under (139.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
UAB Performance Insights
- UAB was carried by its offense last season, as it ranked 13th-best in the country by scoring 80.7 points per game. It ranked 184th in college basketball in points allowed (70.3 per contest).
- The Blazers ranked third-best in the country by grabbing 37.6 rebounds per game. In terms of rebounds allowed, they ranked 185th in college basketball (31.3 allowed per contest).
- Last year UAB ranked 101st in college basketball in assists, putting up 14.1 per game.
- With 12.1 turnovers per game, the Blazers ranked 212th in the country. They forced 13.2 turnovers per contest, which ranked 82nd in college basketball.
- The Blazers were 210th in the country with 7.1 three-pointers per game last year. Meanwhile, they ranked 102nd with a 35.4% shooting percentage from three-point land.
- Last season UAB allowed 7.3 treys per game (196th-ranked in college basketball) and allowed opposing teams to shoot 31.4% (52nd-ranked) from downtown.
- In terms of shot breakdown, UAB took 68.4% two-pointers (accounting for 75.2% of the team's buckets) and 31.6% threes (24.8%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.