North Alabama vs. UT Martin Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 21
Tuesday's game at Flowers Hall has the UT Martin Skyhawks (0-4) squaring off against the North Alabama Lions (1-3) at 7:00 PM ET on November 21. Our computer prediction projects a 68-61 win for UT Martin.
Last time out, the Lions lost 91-63 to Southern Miss on Saturday.
North Alabama vs. UT Martin Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Flowers Hall in Florence, Alabama
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
North Alabama vs. UT Martin Score Prediction
- Prediction: UT Martin 68, North Alabama 61
Other ASUN Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
North Alabama Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Lions outscored opponents by 1.6 points per game last season (posting 66.3 points per game, 148th in college basketball, and giving up 64.7 per contest, 190th in college basketball) and had a +49 scoring differential.
- In conference contests, North Alabama tallied fewer points per game (64.9) than its season average (66.3).
- Offensively the Lions fared better when playing at home last season, putting up 70 points per game, compared to 62.6 per game in road games.
- Defensively North Alabama played better in home games last season, allowing 60.9 points per game, compared to 68.4 on the road.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.