Best Bets & Odds for the Buffalo vs. Eastern Michigan Game – Tuesday, November 21
MAC foes will do battle when the Buffalo Bulls (3-8) meet the Eastern Michigan Eagles (5-6) at UB Stadium in Buffalo, New York. In the piece below, we include best bets and tips to help you make informed betting decisions.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on Buffalo vs. Eastern Michigan? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
When and Where is Buffalo vs. Eastern Michigan?
- Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN2
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Buffalo, New York
- Venue: UB Stadium
Best Moneyline Bet
- Prediction: Buffalo 28, Eastern Michigan 17
- Buffalo has been listed as the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and they split the two games.
- The Bulls have played as a moneyline favorite of -200 or shorter in just one game this season, which they won.
- Eastern Michigan has been the underdog in six games this season, and it has failed to win any of those contests.
- The Eagles have not won as an underdog of +165 or more on the moneyline this season in five such games.
- Based on this matchup's moneyline, the Bulls have an implied win probability of 66.7%.
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS:
- In 11 Buffalo games this year, it has five wins against the spread.
- The Bulls have been favored by 5 points or more two times this season and covered the spread in one of them.
- In 10 games played Eastern Michigan has recorded five wins against the spread.
- This year, the Eagles have an ATS record of 3-2 in their five games as an underdog of 5 points or more.
Parlay your bets together on the Buffalo vs. Eastern Michigan matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Over (37)
- Seven of Buffalo's games this season have gone over Tuesday's total of 37 points.
- In the Eastern Michigan's 11 games this season, five have finished with more combined scoring than Tuesday's total of 37.
- Buffalo averages 21.8 points per game against Eastern Michigan's 20, amounting to 4.8 points over the game's total of 37.
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
|Point Total AVG||49.5||49.9||49.2|
|Implied Total AVG||29.9||29.2||30.5|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||1-1||0-1||1-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||2-6||1-2||1-4|
|Point Total AVG||45.6||44.3||46.8|
|Implied Total AVG||27.5||24.6||30.4|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||4-0||4-0||0-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-6||0-1||0-5|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.