Jacksonville State vs. Middle Tennessee: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - October 4
The Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders (1-4) will meet a fellow CUSA opponent, the Jacksonville State Gamecocks (4-1) in a matchup on Wednesday, October 4, 2023 at Johnny "Red" Floyd Stadium. The Blue Raiders are listed as favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 3 points. The over/under for the contest is 52 points.
In this article, you can check out the spread and odds across multiple sportsbooks for the Middle Tennessee vs. Jacksonville State matchup.
Jacksonville State vs. Middle Tennessee Game Info
- Date: Wednesday, October 4, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPNU
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Murfreesboro, Tennessee
- Venue: Johnny "Red" Floyd Stadium
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Jacksonville State vs. Middle Tennessee Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Take a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup posted on different sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Middle Tennessee Moneyline||Jacksonville State Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Middle Tennessee (-3)||52||-155||+130||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Middle Tennessee (-3)||51.5||-162||+134||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 6 Odds
- South Florida vs UAB
- Kansas State vs Oklahoma State
- Kentucky vs Georgia
- Oklahoma vs Texas
- Texas Tech vs Baylor
- UCF vs Kansas
- LSU vs Missouri
- Nebraska vs Illinois
- Michigan vs Minnesota
- Arizona vs USC
- Virginia Tech vs Florida State
- Alabama vs Texas A&M
- Maryland vs Ohio State
- Notre Dame vs Louisville
- Syracuse vs North Carolina
- Fresno State vs Wyoming
Jacksonville State vs. Middle Tennessee Betting Trends
- Jacksonville State has won two games against the spread this season.
- The Gamecocks have not covered the spread this year (0-1 ATS) when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- Middle Tennessee has covered just once in five matchups with a spread this season.
- The Blue Raiders have been favored by 3 points or more this season twice, and failed to cover both times.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.