Joe Burrow vs. Matthew Stafford in Week 3: Bengals vs. Rams Preview, Stats
Which team has the advantage at quarterback when Joe Burrow and the Cincinnati Bengals (0-2) clash with Matthew Stafford and the Los Angeles Rams (1-1) at Paycor Stadium on September 25? For detailed analysis on how we expect these two signal callers to perform in this matchup, continue reading.
Bengals vs. Rams Game Info
- Game Date: Monday, September 25, 2023
- Time: 8:15 PM ET
- Venue: Paycor Stadium
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- TV: ESPN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Want to rep Burrow this season? Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Joe Burrow vs. Matthew Stafford Matchup
|Joe Burrow||2022 Stats||Matthew Stafford|
|4,475 (279.7)||Passing Yards (Per Game)||2,087 (231.9)|
|257 (16.1)||Rushing Yards (Per game)||9 (1)|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Other Matchup Previews
Rams Defensive Stats
- Last year, the Rams' defense was 21st in the NFL with 22.6 points allowed per game and 19th with 341.1 total yards allowed per contest.
- When it came to defending the pass, Los Angeles' D was 22nd in the NFL with 3,842 passing yards allowed (226 per game) and 14th with 23 passing touchdowns allowed.
- Against the run, the Rams' D was 13th in the NFL with 1,956 rushing yards allowed (115.1 per game) and 10th with 12 rushing touchdowns allowed.
- On defense, Los Angeles ranked 22nd in the NFL in third-down efficiency allowed at 40.4%. In red-zone efficiency allowed, it ranked first at 44.4%.
Who comes out on top when the Bengals and the Rams square off? Use our link to sign up at BetMGM for a first-time deposit bonus and place your bets today!
Bengals Defensive Stats
- Last year, the Bengals ranked fifth in the NFL with 20.1 points allowed per contest. Meanwhile, they ranked seventh in total yards allowed with 335.7 given up per game.
- When it came to stopping the pass, Cincinnati ranked 16th in the NFL in passing yards allowed (3,665) and third in passing touchdowns allowed (17).
- Against the run, the Bengals' D was clicking last season, as it ranked fifth in the league with 1,706 total rushing yards allowed (106.6 per game).
- On defense, Cincinnati ranked 20th in the NFL in third-down percentage allowed at 39.6%. In red-zone percentage allowed, it ranked ninth at 52%.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.