Alexander Zverev vs. Grigor Dimitrov: Prediction and Match Betting Odds | Chengdu Open
On Monday, Alexander Zverev (No. 10 in the world) faces Grigor Dimitrov (No. 20) in the semifinals of the Chengdu Open.
With -190 odds, Zverev is favored over Dimitrov (+145) for this match.
Looking to place a bet on this or other tennis matches? Head over to BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks, and sign up today with our link!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Alexander Zverev vs. Grigor Dimitrov Match Information
- Tournament: The Chengdu Open
- Round: Semifinals
- Date: Monday, September 25
- Venue: Sichuan International Tennis Center
- Location: Chengdu, China
- Court Surface: Hard
Watch live tennis and many more sports and shows without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Alexander Zverev vs. Grigor Dimitrov Prediction and Odds
Based on the moneyline in this match, Alexander Zverev has a 65.5% chance to win.
|Alexander Zverev||Grigor Dimitrov|
|-190||Odds to Win Match||+145|
|+125||Odds to Win Tournament||+300|
|65.5%||Implied Prob. to Win Match||40.8%|
|44.4%||Implied Prob. to Win Tournament||25.0%|
|53.9||Computer Predicted Prob. to Win Match||46.1|
Bet on tennis with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Today's Chengdu Open Previews & Predictions
Alexander Zverev vs. Grigor Dimitrov Trends and Insights
- By taking down No. 47-ranked Miomir Kecmanovic 5-7, 7-5, 6-2 on Sunday, Zverev reached the semifinals.
- Dimitrov took home the win 6-4, 6-1 against Christopher O'Connell in the quarterfinals on Sunday.
- Zverev has played 59 matches over the past 12 months across all court types, and 25.8 games per match (22.0 in best-of-three matches).
- In his 25 matches on hard courts over the past 12 months, Zverev has played an average of 28.3 games (23.9 in best-of-three matches).
- Dimitrov is averaging 23.9 games per match (21.4 in best-of-three matches) through his 54 matches played in the past 12 months across all court types, winning 54.0% of those games.
- In 29 matches on hard courts in the past year, Dimitrov has averaged 24.2 games per match (21.3 in best-of-three matches) and 10.3 games per set, winning 52.1% of those games.
- In four head-to-head meetings, Zverev has beaten Dimitrov four times. Zverev claimed their last match 6-7, 7-6, 6-1, 6-1 on September 2, 2023 in the US Open Round of 32.
- In 12 total sets against each other, Zverev has clinched 10, while Dimitrov has secured two.
- Zverev has beaten Dimitrov in 74 of 117 total games between them, good for a 63.2% winning percentage.
- Zverev and Dimitrov have matched up four times, averaging 29.3 games and 3.0 sets per match.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.