Titans vs. Browns Promo Codes, Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - Week 3
Our computer model predicts a victory for the Cleveland Browns when they play the Tennessee Titans at Cleveland Browns Stadium on Sunday, September 24 at 1:00 PM ET -- for more information regarding the spread, over/under and final score, see below.
The Browns put up 21.2 points per game on offense last season (18th in NFL), and they ranked 20th on defense with 22.4 points allowed per game. The Titans ranked fifth-worst in scoring offense last season (17.5 points per game), but they played a little better on defense, ranking 13th with 21.1 points allowed per contest.
Bet on the NFL and get the best new user bonus at BetMGM by using our link to sign up!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Titans vs. Browns Predictions and Picks
|Titans (+3.5)||Over (38)||Browns 20, Titans 19|
Place your bets on the Browns-Titans matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Titans Betting Info
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Titans have a 40.8% chance to win.
- Tennessee put together an 8-6-0 ATS record last year.
- The Titans were an underdog by 3.5 points or more five times last year, and covered the spread in three of those matchups.
- In Tennessee games last year, combined scoring went over the point total five times.
- The average total points scored in Titans games last year (38) is 4.3 points higher than the total for this matchup.
Browns Betting Info
- Based on this matchup's moneyline, the Browns have an implied win probability of 63.6%.
- Cleveland compiled a 7-9-0 record against the spread last season.
- The Browns covered the spread twice when favored by 3.5 points or more last season (in four opportunities).
- Cleveland and its opponent combined to go over the point total in eight of 17 contests last season.
- The over/under in this matchup is 38 points, 5.2 fewer than the average total in last season's Browns contests.
Rep your team with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Titans vs. Browns 2022 Scoring Insights
|Pts||Pts Allowed||Home Pts||Home Pts Allowed||Away Pts||Away Pts Allowed|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.