Braves vs. Nationals Probable Starting Pitchers Today - September 24
The Atlanta Braves (99-55) are looking for win No. 100 of the campaign when they face the Washington Nationals (68-87) on Sunday at 1:35 PM ET, at Nationals Park.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Braves will send Allan Winans to the mound, while Jackson Rutledge (0-1) will get the nod for the Nationals.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Braves vs. Nationals Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Sunday, September 24, 2023
- Time: 1:35 PM ET
- TV: MASN
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Venue: Nationals Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Winans - ATL (0-0, 0.00 ERA) vs Rutledge - WSH (0-1, 8.10 ERA)
Explore More About This Game
Braves Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Allan Winans
- The Braves will send out Winans for his first start of the season.
- The 28-year-old right-hander will make his MLB debut.
Nationals Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Jackson Rutledge
- Rutledge (0-1) starts for the Nationals, his third of the season.
- In his most recent time out on Tuesday, the right-hander threw 6 1/3 innings against the Chicago White Sox, allowing two earned runs while surrendering six hits.
- Opposing hitters have compiled a batting average of .372 against him this season. He has an 8.10 ERA and 3.6 strikeouts per nine innings over his two games.
- Rutledge is trying to collect his second quality start of the season.
- Rutledge is looking to record his second start of five or more innings this season in this game.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.