Braves vs. Nationals: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Ozzie Albies and the Atlanta Braves take the field on Sunday at Nationals Park against Jackson Rutledge, who is starting for the Washington Nationals. First pitch is at 1:35 PM ET.
The Nationals are +190 moneyline underdogs for this matchup against the Braves (-250). Atlanta is the favorite on the run line (-2.5). A 9.5-run over/under has been set in this game.
Rep your team with officially licensed Braves gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Braves vs. Nationals Odds & Info
- Date: Sunday, September 24, 2023
- Time: 1:35 PM ET
- TV: MASN
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Venue: Nationals Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Braves Recent Betting Performance
- The Braves have played as the favorite in nine of their past 10 games and have won five of those contests.
- When it comes to hitting the over, the Braves and their opponents are 8-2-0 in their last 10 games with a total.
- In their last two games with a spread, the Braves covered the spread each time. Atlanta's last four games have gone over the total, and the average total during that streak was 9.
Explore More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|How to Watch Braves vs Nationals|
|Braves vs Nationals Odds|
|Braves vs Nationals Prediction|
Braves Betting Records & Stats
- The Braves have put together a 91-48 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 65.5% of those games).
- Atlanta has a record of 26-7 when playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -250 or shorter (78.8% winning percentage).
- Based on this game's moneyline, the Braves have an implied win probability of 71.4%.
- In the 154 games in which oddsmakers have set an over/under for Atlanta, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 87 times (87-64-3).
- The Braves have put together a 16-12-0 record ATS this season (covering 57.1% of the time).
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.