Braves vs. Nationals Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 24
Sunday's contest at Nationals Park has the Atlanta Braves (99-55) taking on the Washington Nationals (68-87) at 1:35 PM ET (on September 24). Our computer prediction projects a narrow 5-4 win for the Braves, so it should be a tight matchup.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Braves will send Allan Winans to the mound, while Jackson Rutledge (0-1) will get the nod for the Nationals.
Braves vs. Nationals Game Info & Odds
- When: Sunday, September 24, 2023 at 1:35 PM ET
- Where: Nationals Park in Washington D.C.
- How to Watch on TV: MASN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Braves vs. Nationals Score Prediction
Our pick for this game is Braves 5, Nationals 4.
Total Prediction for Braves vs. Nationals
- Total Prediction: Over 9 runs
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Read More About This Game
Braves Performance Insights
- The Braves have played as the favorite in nine of their past 10 games and have won five of those contests.
- In its last 10 games with a total, Atlanta and its opponents are 8-2-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- The Braves have covered in each of their last two games with a spread.
- The Braves have entered the game as favorites 139 times this season and won 91, or 65.5%, of those games.
- Atlanta is 4-3 this season when entering a game favored by -300 or more on the moneyline.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 75% chance of a victory for the Braves.
- No team has scored more than the 899 runs Atlanta has this season.
- The Braves have the 14th-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (4.13).
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 18||Phillies||L 7-1||Kyle Wright vs Zack Wheeler|
|September 19||Phillies||W 9-3||Spencer Strider vs Cristopher Sanchez|
|September 20||Phillies||L 6-5||Bryce Elder vs Aaron Nola|
|September 21||@ Nationals||W 10-3||Max Fried vs Jake Irvin|
|September 22||@ Nationals||W 9-6||Charlie Morton vs Patrick Corbin|
|September 24||@ Nationals||-||Kyle Wright vs Jackson Rutledge|
|September 24||@ Nationals||-||Spencer Strider vs Joan Adon|
|September 26||Cubs||-||Bryce Elder vs Justin Steele|
|September 27||Cubs||-||Max Fried vs Kyle Hendricks|
|September 28||Cubs||-||Charlie Morton vs Jameson Taillon|
|September 29||Nationals||-||Kyle Wright vs Patrick Corbin|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.