How to Watch the UAB vs. Georgia Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 23
The No. 1 Georgia Bulldogs (3-0) host the UAB Blazers (1-2) at Sanford Stadium on Saturday, September 23, 2023.
Georgia has been firing on all cylinders this season, ranking 25th-best in total offense (467.7 yards per game) and 15th-best in total defense (264.3 yards allowed per game). UAB ranks 41st with 440.3 total yards per game on offense, and it ranks 89th with 379.3 total yards ceded per game on the defensive side of the ball.
In the article below, we lay out all the info you need to know about how to watch this matchup on ESPN2.
UAB vs. Georgia Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN2
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Athens, Georgia
- Venue: Sanford Stadium
How to Watch Week 4 Games
- SMU vs TCU
- Colorado vs Oregon
- UCLA vs Utah
- Ole Miss vs Alabama
- Texas vs Baylor
- Auburn vs Texas A&M
- Miami (FL) vs Temple
- Ohio State vs Notre Dame
- Arkansas vs LSU
- Cal vs Washington
- Oklahoma vs Cincinnati
- Wisconsin vs Purdue
- Iowa vs Penn State
- Oregon State vs Washington State
- Air Force vs San Jose State
- Oklahoma State vs Iowa State
- UCF vs Kansas State
- Maryland vs Michigan State
- BYU vs Kansas
- Virginia Tech vs Marshall
- USC vs Arizona State
- Florida State vs Clemson
- NC State vs Virginia
UAB vs. Georgia Key Statistics
|440.3 (56th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||467.7 (39th)|
|379.3 (86th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||264.3 (13th)|
|121.7 (103rd)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||149 (78th)|
|318.7 (14th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||318.7 (14th)|
|6 (95th)||Turnovers (Rank)||1 (3rd)|
|5 (47th)||Takeaways (Rank)||6 (26th)|
UAB Stats Leaders
- Jacob Zeno has been a dual threat for UAB this season. He has 956 passing yards (318.7 per game) while completing 80.3% of his passes. He's thrown six touchdown passes and three interceptions this season. On the ground, he's compiled 94 yards (31.3 ypg) on 30 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- The team's top rusher, Isaiah Jacobs, has carried the ball 27 times for 127 yards (42.3 per game) with one touchdown.
- Tejhaun Palmer has racked up 148 receiving yards on 12 receptions to pace his squad so far this season while scoring one touchdown as a receiver.
- Fred Farrier II has recorded 127 receiving yards (42.3 yards per game) on six receptions.
- Samario Rudolph's 14 catches (on 17 targets) have netted him 127 yards (42.3 ypg) and one touchdown.
Georgia Stats Leaders
- Carson Beck has thrown for 846 yards (282 ypg) to lead Georgia, completing 74% of his passes and collecting three touchdown passes compared to one interception this season. He's also figured in the ground game with 31 rushing yards on 13 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- The team's top rusher, Daijun Edwards, has carried the ball 20 times for 118 yards (39.3 per game), scoring one time.
- Kendall Milton has racked up 96 yards on 23 carries, scoring one time.
- Brock Bowers' leads his squad with 134 yards as a receiver. He's racked up that yardage on 13 catches (out of 17 targets).
- Rara Thomas has put together a 132-yard season so far, reeling in five passes on six targets.
- Dominic Lovett has a total of 110 receiving yards so far this year, grabbing 14 throws.
Rep your team with officially licensed Georgia or UAB gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.