Yankees vs. Red Sox Probable Starting Pitchers Today - June 10
The New York Yankees (37-28) host the Boston Red Sox (32-32) on Saturday at Yankee Stadium, at 7:35 PM ET.
The Yankees will give the ball to Domingo German (3-3, 3.69 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 4 on the season, and the Red Sox will turn to Tanner Houck (3-5, 5.46 ERA).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Yankees vs. Red Sox Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Saturday, June 10, 2023
- Time: 7:35 PM ET
- TV: FOX
- Location: The Bronx, New York
- Venue: Yankee Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: German - NYY (3-3, 3.69 ERA) vs Houck - BOS (3-5, 5.46 ERA)
Read More About This Game
|Yankees Injury Report|
|Yankees vs Red Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Yankees vs Red Sox Player Props|
|Yankees vs Red Sox Prediction|
|How to Watch Yankees vs Red Sox|
|Yankees vs Red Sox Odds|
Yankees Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Domingo Germán
- The Yankees' German (3-3) will make his 12th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up one earned run in 6 2/3 innings pitched on Sunday in his last outing, a matchup with the Los Angeles Dodgers.
- The 30-year-old has pitched to a 3.69 ERA this season with 8.7 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 2.8 walks per nine across 11 games.
- He has started 11 games this season, earning a quality start (6 or more IP, 3 or fewer ER) in three of them.
- German has pitched five or more innings in two straight games and will look to extend that streak.
- He has made 11 appearances and finished one of them without allowing an earned run.
Red Sox Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Tanner Houck
- The Red Sox will send Houck (3-5) to the mound to make his 12th start of the season. He is 3-5 with a 5.46 ERA and 56 strikeouts through 57 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his most recent appearance on Sunday, the righty tossed five innings against the Tampa Bay Rays, giving up four earned runs while surrendering five hits.
- In 11 games this season, the 26-year-old has put up an ERA of 5.46, with 8.7 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are hitting .251 against him.
- Houck is trying to pick up his third quality start of the year.
- Houck is looking to pick up his 10th start of five or more innings this year in this outing.
- He has not had an outing yet in 2023 that he did not allow at least one earned run.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.