Braves vs. Phillies: Odds, spread, over/under - May 28
The Atlanta Braves (31-21) will rely on Ronald Acuna Jr. when they host Alec Bohm and the Philadelphia Phillies (25-27) at Truist Park on Sunday, May 28. The first pitch will be thrown at 7:10 PM ET.
The Phillies are listed as +200 moneyline underdogs for this matchup against the favored Braves (-250). Atlanta is favored on the run line (-1.5). The over/under for the matchup is set at 9 runs.
Braves vs. Phillies Time and TV Channel
- Date: Sunday, May 28, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV: ESPN2
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Venue: Truist Park
- Probable Pitchers: Spencer Strider - ATL (4-2, 3.12 ERA) vs Dylan Covey - PHI (0-0, 3.00 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Braves vs. Phillies Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Here's a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup available at several sportsbooks.
|Braves Moneyline||Phillies Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-260||+220||Braves (-1.5)||9||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-250||+200||Braves (-1.5)||9||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-278||+220||Braves (-1.5)||9||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-260||+220||Braves (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Wanting to wager on the Braves and Phillies game but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick primer. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the Braves (-250), for instance -- will win. It's that easy! If the Braves are victorious, and you bet $10, you'd get $14.00 back.
There are lots of other ways to bet, too. You can wager on player props (will Ronald Acuña Jr. hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can bet, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Phillies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Phillies Player Props|
|Braves vs Phillies Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Braves vs Phillies|
|Braves vs Phillies Prediction|
Braves vs. Phillies Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Braves have been favored 43 times and won 26, or 60.5%, of those games.
- The Braves have played in seven games as moneyline favorites with odds of -250 or shorter and won every time.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 71.4% chance of a victory for Atlanta.
- The Braves went 4-5 over the nine games they were a moneyline favorite in their last 10 matchups.
- Over its last 10 matchups, Atlanta and its opponents combined to hit the over five times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- The Phillies have come away with seven wins in the 18 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- The Phillies have yet to play a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +200.
- Over the past 10 games, the Phillies have been underdogs twice and won both contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Philadelphia and its opponents have failed to hit the over five times.
Braves vs. Phillies Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Marcell Ozuna||0.5 (-200)||1.5 (+125)||0.5 (+320)||0.5 (+135)|
|Eddie Rosario||0.5 (-227)||1.5 (+120)||0.5 (+400)||0.5 (+145)|
|Ozzie Albies||0.5 (-222)||1.5 (+130)||0.5 (+500)||0.5 (+170)|
|Austin Riley||0.5 (-227)||1.5 (+125)||0.5 (+400)||0.5 (+140)|
|Matt Olson||1.5 (+185)||1.5 (-128)||0.5 (+200)||0.5 (-105)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Braves, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Braves Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+500||1st||1st|
Think the Braves can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Atlanta and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.