Braves vs. Phillies Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - May 25
Published: May. 25, 2023 at 12:41 PM CDT|Updated: May. 25, 2023 at 5:46 PM CDT
Thursday's game that pits the Atlanta Braves (30-19) versus the Philadelphia Phillies (23-26) at Truist Park has a projected final score of 5-4 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of the Braves, who is a slight favorite in this matchup according to our model. First pitch is at 7:20 PM on May 25.
The Braves will give the nod to Dylan Dodd against the Phillies and Aaron Nola (4-3).
Braves vs. Phillies Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, May 25, 2023 at 7:20 PM ET
- Where: Truist Park in Atlanta, Georgia
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Braves vs. Phillies Score Prediction
Our prediction for this contest is Braves 5, Phillies 4.
Total Prediction for Braves vs. Phillies
- Total Prediction: Under 9.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Discover More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Phillies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Phillies Player Props|
|Braves vs Phillies Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Phillies Odds|
|How to Watch Braves vs Phillies|
Braves Performance Insights
- The Braves have played as the favorite in eight of their past 10 games and have gone 5-3 in those contests.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Atlanta and its opponents are 7-3-0 in its last 10 games with a total.
- The Braves have not played a game with a spread over their last 10 outings.
- This season, the Braves have been favored 41 times and won 26, or 63.4%, of those games.
- Atlanta has a record of 27-17 in games when bookmakers favor them by at least -110 on the moneyline.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Braves have a 52.4% chance to win.
- Atlanta is among the highest-scoring teams in the majors, ranking ninth with 251 total runs this season.
- The Braves have the fourth-ranked team ERA across all league pitching staffs (3.65).
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|May 20||Mariners||L 7-3||Jesse Chávez vs Logan Gilbert|
|May 21||Mariners||W 3-2||Jared Shuster vs George Kirby|
|May 22||Dodgers||L 8-6||Charlie Morton vs Gavin Stone|
|May 23||Dodgers||L 8-1||Spencer Strider vs Bobby Miller|
|May 24||Dodgers||W 4-3||Bryce Elder vs Tony Gonsolin|
|May 25||Phillies||-||Dylan Dodd vs Aaron Nola|
|May 26||Phillies||-||Jared Shuster vs Taijuan Walker|
|May 27||Phillies||-||Charlie Morton vs Zack Wheeler|
|May 28||Phillies||-||Spencer Strider vs Taijuan Walker|
|May 29||@ Athletics||-||Bryce Elder vs Ken Waldichuk|
|May 30||@ Athletics||-||TBA vs JP Sears|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.