UAB vs. North Texas: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - March 30
The UAB Blazers (29-9, 14-6 C-USA) will try to build on a four-game win streak when they visit the North Texas Mean Green (30-7, 16-4 C-USA) at 9:40 PM ET on Thursday, March 30, 2023. The Mean Green have also taken four games in a row.
See odds, spreads, over/unders and more from multiple sportsbooks in this article for the UAB vs. North Texas matchup.
UAB vs. North Texas Game Info
- When: Thursday, March 30, 2023 at 9:40 PM ET
- Where: Orleans Arena in Paradise, Nevada
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN2
Click on our link to sign up for a free trial of fuboTV, and start watching college hoops and tons of other live sports without cable today!
UAB vs. North Texas Odds, Spread, Over/Under
See the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup at individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||UAB Moneyline||North Texas Moneyline|
UAB vs. North Texas Betting Trends
- UAB has won 16 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover or pushing 20 times.
- So far this season, 23 out of the Blazers' 36 games have gone over the point total.
- North Texas has won 19 games against the spread this year, while failing to cover or pushing 15 times.
- In the Mean Green's 34 chances this year, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 16 times.
Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link for a first deposit bonus.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.