Braves vs. Nationals: Odds, spread, over/under - Opening Day
Opening Day will take place on Thursday, March 30 at Nationals Park, with Austin Riley and the Atlanta Braves visiting Lane Thomas and the Washington Nationals. The first pitch will be thrown at 1:05 PM ET.
The Braves are -250 moneyline favorites in this matchup against the Nationals (+195). The over/under is 7.5 runs for the contest.
Braves vs. Nationals Time and TV Channel
- Date: Thursday, March 30, 2023
- Time: 1:05 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Venue: Nationals Park
- Probable Pitchers: Max Fried - ATL (0-0, 0.00 ERA) vs Patrick Corbin - WSH (0-0, 0.00 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
Braves vs. Nationals Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Take a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup at different sportsbooks.
|Braves Moneyline||Nationals Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-255||+215||-||7.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-250||+195||-||7.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-278||+220||Braves (-2.5)||-||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-250||+210||Braves (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
If you're looking to bet on the Braves and Nationals matchup but want some help getting started, here's a quick rundown. Wagering on the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the Braves (-250) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they wind up winning the game, you'd get $14.00 back in your pocket.
And that's not all. There are many other ways to bet, as well. For example, you can wager on player props (will Matt Olson get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. Visit the BetMGM website and app for additional info on the many ways you can wager on games.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Braves vs. Nationals Betting Trends and Insights
- The Braves entered a game as favorites 130 times last season and won 88, or 67.7%, of those games.
- The Braves had a record of 16-3, a 84.2% win rate, when they were favored by -250 or more by sportsbooks last season.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 71.4% chance of a victory for Atlanta.
- The Braves hit 118 homers away from home last season (1.5 per game).
- Atlanta averaged 3.5 extra-base hits per game while slugging .435 away from home.
- The Nationals won in 47, or 33.3%, of the 141 contests they were named as odds-on underdogs in last year.
- Last year, the Nationals won 14 of 38 games when listed as at least +195 on the moneyline.
- Washington hit 76 homers at home last season (0.9 per game).
- The Nationals averaged 2.6 extra-base hits per game while slugging .377 at home.
Braves vs. Nationals Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Michael Harris II||0.5 (-222)||1.5 (+150)||0.5 (+750)||0.5 (+200)|
|Austin Riley||-||1.5 (+105)||0.5 (+400)||0.5 (+145)|
|Sean Murphy||0.5 (-208)||1.5 (+140)||0.5 (+575)||0.5 (+185)|
|Ronald Acuña Jr.||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+110)||0.5 (+450)||0.5 (+180)|
|Travis d'Arnaud||0.5 (-222)||1.5 (+145)||0.5 (+625)||0.5 (+185)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Braves, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Braves Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+750||2nd||1st|
Think the Braves can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Atlanta and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.