The No. 3 seed Xavier Musketeers (26-9) and the No. 11 seed Pittsburgh Panthers (24-11) square off in the NCAA Tournament second round, both looking to punch their ticket to the Sweet 16 of the Midwest Region bracket when they meet on Sunday at Greensboro Coliseum, starting at 12:10 PM. Xavier is a 5.5-point favorite in the Round of 32 contest, which airs on CBS. The over/under is set at 151.5 in the matchup.
Xavier vs. Pittsburgh Odds & Info
- Date: Sunday, March 19, 2023
- Time: 12:10 PM ET
- TV: CBS
- Where: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Venue: Greensboro Coliseum
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Xavier vs Pittsburgh Betting Records & Stats
- The Musketeers have gone 16-15-0 ATS this season.
- This season, Xavier has won 10 of its 13 games, or 76.9%, when favored by at least -210 on the moneyline.
- The Musketeers have a 67.7% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- So far this year, Pittsburgh has put together a 21-11-0 record against the spread.
- This year, the Panthers have won five of 11 games when listed as at least +175 or worse on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies Pittsburgh has a 36.4% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
Xavier vs. Pittsburgh Over/Under Stats
||Games Over 151.5
||% of Games Over 151.5
||Combined Average PPG
||Average Opponent PPG
||Combined Average Opponent PPG
Additional Xavier vs Pittsburgh Insights & Trends
- Xavier is 4-6 against the spread and 6-4 overall in its last 10 games.
- The Musketeers have hit the over in three of their past 10 games.
- Pittsburgh is 6-4 against the spread and 6-4 overall in its last 10 contests.
- Six of the Panthers' last 10 outings have gone over the total.
- The Musketeers average 81.1 points per game, 11.8 more points than the 69.3 the Panthers allow.
- Xavier has a 14-8 record against the spread and a 23-3 record overall when putting up more than 69.3 points.
- The Panthers score an average of 75.2 points per game, only 1.3 more points than the 73.9 the Musketeers give up.
- Pittsburgh has put together a 12-4 ATS record and a 15-4 overall record in games it scores more than 73.9 points.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Xavier vs. Pittsburgh Betting Splits
||ATS Record Against 5.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Xavier vs. Pittsburgh Home/Away Splits
||Home ATS Record
||Away ATS Record
||Points Scored Per Game (Home)
||Points Scored Per Game (Away)
||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)
||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.