UAB vs. Morehead State Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - March 19
Sunday's contest between the UAB Blazers (26-9) and Morehead State Eagles (22-11) going head to head at Bartow Arena has a projected final score of 80-63 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored UAB, so it should be a one-sided matchup. The game will begin at 3:00 PM ET on March 19.
There is no line set for the game.
UAB vs. Morehead State Game Info & Odds
- Date: Sunday, March 19, 2023
- Time: 3:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: Birmingham, Alabama
- Venue: Bartow Arena
Bet on college basketball with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
UAB vs. Morehead State Score Prediction
- Prediction: UAB 80, Morehead State 63
Spread & Total Prediction for UAB vs. Morehead State
- Computer Predicted Spread: UAB (-16.7)
- Computer Predicted Total: 143.1
UAB has gone 14-16-0 against the spread, while Morehead State's ATS record this season is 16-10-0. The Blazers have a 20-10-0 record going over the point total, while games involving the Eagles have a record of 9-17-0 when it comes to hitting the over. UAB has a 6-4 record against the spread while going 8-2 overall in the past 10 games. Morehead State has gone 8-2 against the spread and 8-2 overall in its last 10 contests.
Put your picks to the test and bet on college basketball with BetMGM Sportsbook.
UAB Performance Insights
- The Blazers average 81.6 points per game (10th in college basketball) while allowing 70.5 per outing (192nd in college basketball). They have a +388 scoring differential overall and outscore opponents by 11.1 points per game.
- UAB wins the rebound battle by 6.9 boards on average. It records 37.5 rebounds per game, which ranks third in college basketball, while its opponents grab 30.6 per outing.
- UAB knocks down 7.3 three-pointers per game (192nd in college basketball), while its opponents have made 7.3 on average.
- The Blazers score 98.3 points per 100 possessions (62nd in college basketball), while giving up 84.9 points per 100 possessions (30th in college basketball).
- UAB wins the turnover battle by 1.3 per game, committing 12.4 (233rd in college basketball) while its opponents average 13.7.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.