Hawks vs. Warriors Injury Report Today - March 17
The Atlanta Hawks' (34-35) injury report has just one player listed ahead of a Friday, March 17 game against the Golden State Warriors (36-34) at State Farm Arena. The game starts at 7:30 PM ET.
The Hawks head into this contest on the heels of a 136-115 loss to the Timberwolves on Monday. Trae Young recorded 41 points, six rebounds and seven assists for the Hawks.
Atlanta Hawks Injury Report Today
Start playing daily fantasy basketball today at FanDuel -- sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Golden State Warriors Injury Report Today
Warriors Injuries: Kevon Looney: Questionable (Back), Andre Iguodala: Out (Wrist), Draymond Green: Out (Nir - League Suspension), Stephen Curry: Questionable (Thumb), Andrew Wiggins: Out (Personal), Gary Payton II: Out (Adductor), Ryan Rollins: Out For Season (Foot)
Hawks vs. Warriors Game Info
- When: Friday, March 17, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: State Farm Arena in Atlanta, Georgia
- TV: NBA TV, BSSE, and NBCS-BA
Watch the NBA and other live sports without cable! Use our link to get a free trial with fuboTV.
Hawks Season Insights
- The Hawks score only 0.5 fewer points per game (117.2) than the Warriors allow (117.7).
- Atlanta has a 21-10 record when putting up more than 117.7 points.
- The Hawks have been putting up 122.3 points per game in their last 10 appearances, an average that's a little higher than the 117.2 they've scored over the course of the 2022-23 season.
- Atlanta knocks down 1.2 fewer threes per game than the opposition, 10.7 (25th in the league) compared to its opponents' 11.9.
- The Hawks record 114.5 points per 100 possessions (fifth in the league), while giving up 116.5 points per 100 possessions (29th in the NBA).
Hawks vs. Warriors Betting Info
Want to place a bet on this matchup? Get a first deposit bonus when you sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link today!
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.