The Christmas at Gaylord Opryland Vacation Getaway contest is now closed!
- Two nights traditional room accommodations (Sun-Thurs) for up to a family of four at Gaylord Opryland Resort (one room)
- Admission to I Love Christmas Movies
- Admission to Ice Tubing
- Admission to SoundWaves on first full day of visit
- All applicable taxes, daily resort fee and daily self-parking for one vehicle
- Valid Sunday-Thursday on select dates Nov. 15 thru Dec. 30, 2020, and subject to availability at time of booking. Blackout dates apply.
- Prize certificate is not replaceable if lost, stolen, destroyed or expired. Expiration date cannot be modified or extended.
- Recipient has the option to purchase additional tickets, once purchased tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged for another date.
- Night(s) of stay must occur on or before the certificate’s expiration date.
- Room nights and amenities must be used consecutively. Room upgrades are NOT available.
- Not transferable or redeemable for cash.
- Meals, valet parking, alcohol, gratuities and transportation are not included, unless specified.
- Any tax liability, including disclosure connected with receipt or use of this certificate is solely the recipient’s responsibility.
- Not valid where prohibited or restricted by law. Recipient(s) must be 21 and older.
No purchase necessary. One valid entry per contestant.
You must be 21 or older years of age or older at time of entry to be eligible for this contest. This contest is void where prohibited by law.
Winners will be notified by email. If a winner is unreachable after seven (7) days, or if that winner is unavailable for prize fulfillment, an alternate winner will be selected. If an eligible winner cannot be found for the prize, that prize will not be awarded.
Marriott/Gaylord reserves the right to substitute any prize with another prize of equal or greater value.
Marriott/Gaylord reserves the right to restrict the local winners to only persons whose primary residence is within a 60 mile radius of Marriott/Gaylord/Nashville, TN.
Employees of Marriott/Gaylord, its respective parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising sponsors and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of each are not eligible.
Contest entrants agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of the contest commissioners, which are final on all matters pertaining to the contest.
Entrants further grant to Marriott/Gaylord the right to use and publish their proper name and state online and in print, or any other media, in connection with the Contest.
Marriott/Gaylord reserves the right to use any and all information related to the Contest, including information on contestants obtained through the contest, for marketing purposes or any other purpose, unless prohibited by law.
The Contest and all of the related pages, contents are copyright Marriott/Gaylord. Copying or unauthorized use of any copyrighted materials, trademarks or any other intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.
Each winner, by acceptance of the prize, agrees to release all Sponsors, and their parent and subsidiary companies, their officers, directors, employees, agents, shareholders, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, and advertising agencies from all liability, claims, or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership, or use of the prize.
Marriott/Gaylord not responsible for Internet crashes or slowdowns caused by network congestion, viruses, sabotage, satellite failures, phone line failures, electrical outages, natural disasters or acts of man or God.
All results posted are unofficial until winners respond to e-mail notification.
Each winner is responsible for all federal, state and local taxes and will be required to complete an IRS form W-9. Sponsor reserves the right to withhold prizes until completed form W-9 is received.
This contest is not intended for gambling. If it is determined that a contestant is using the contest for gambling purposes they will be disqualified and reported to authorities.
Marriott/Gaylord reserves the right to change the rules at any time.
This contest is officially sponsored by Marriott/Gaylord and WAFF TV.
Copyright 2020 WAFF. All rights reserved.