Financial Fridays with Haley Baker
HUNTSVILLE, Ala. (WAFF) - On Fridays, WAFF’s Haley Baker takes on different financial topics impacting families around the Tennessee Valley.
See a full list of the Financial Friday segments here:
- October 16, 2020: Mini home makeovers on a budget
- October 23, 2020: How to discuss financial changes with your children
- October 30, 2020: Ways to celebrate Halloween while saving money
- November 6, 2020: Don’t skimp on insurance during tough financial times
- November 13, 2020: Ways to save on your holiday grocery bill
- November 20, 2020: Use those gift cards or lose them
- November 27, 2020: Small Business Saturday
- December 4, 2020: Avoid getting scammed this holiday season
- December 25, 2020: Reducing Christmas waste
- January 1, 2021: 5 Financial New Year’s Resolutions
- January 8, 2021: Facebook quizzes are not harmless fun
- January 15, 2021: Is now a good time to buy a home?
- January 22, 2021: Scholarships and other ways to pay for college
- January 29, 2021: Post Holiday To-Do List
- February 5, 2021: Money saving tips for V-Day
- February 12, 2021: Is now a good time to refinance your home?
- February 19, 2021: Ways to avoid the post-holiday doldrums
- February 26, 2021: How to spot a counterfeit check
- March 5, 2021: Protecting your finances during a natural disaster
- March 12. 2021: What should you expect from your tax preparer?
- March 19, 2021: How Microloans can help small businesses
Visit this page each week for new Financial Friday segments.
Copyright 2020 WAFF. All rights reserved.