COVID-19 testing sites in north Alabama
HUNTSVILLE, Ala. (WAFF) - Numerous fever and flu clinics have opened up across north Alabama.
These are generally associated with hospitals and can test for COVID-19. These clinics generally operate as drive-thrus with patients staying in their cars.
Please bring your ID and insurance card.
- Boaz - 1860 U.S. 431, 8 a.m.-3 p.m. Monday-Friday
- Cullman - 1958 Alabama Highway 157, 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Monday-Friday
- Guntersville - Marshall Medical Center North, 8000 Alabama 69, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday
- Hartselle - 1211 Highway 31 NW, Suite B,, 9 a.m.-noon. Monday-Friday
- Huntsville - 120 Governors Dr., 9 a.m. -5 p.m. Monday-Friday
- Florence - Thrive Urgent Care, 3500 Cloverdale Rd. 8 a.m.-8 p.m. Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-6 p.m. Saturday, 2 p.m.-6 p.m. Sunday. Tests limited to patients with symptoms.
- Florence - Med Plus, 2908 Mall Rd., (walk-in clinic), 7 a.m.-11 p.m. daily
- Florence - Express Med, 970 Cox Creek Parkway, 8 a.m.-6 p.m. Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-4 p.m. Saturday
- Fort Payne - DeKalb Regional Medical Center POBs at 421 Medical Center Dr., 9 a.m.-3:30 p.m. Monday-Friday
- Guntersville - Marshall County Health Department at 150 Judy Smith Drive. Call 256-582-3656 for an appointment.
- Madison - Madison Medical Associates at 3809 Sullivan St #4, 9 a.m.-1 p.m. Monday-Thursday and 9 a.m.-noon Friday. (patients must have fever, other COVID-19 symptoms, or have been exposed)
- Madison - Urgent Care for Children, 8490 Highway 72 West, Suite 100, 2 p.m.-10 p.m. on Monday-Friday and 10 a.m.-8 p.m. on weekends.
- Meridianville - Urgent MedCare, 12287 US-231, Meridianville, AL 35759, 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. Monday-Friday and 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. on weekends.
- Moulton - Lawrence County Health Department, 13299 Alabama 157, Tuesdays and Thursdays only from 1 p.m.-3:30 p.m. (must be symptomatic or a health care worker to be tested)
- Moulton - Lawrence Medical Center, 202 Hospital St., Monday-Friday 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Russellville - Franklin County Health Department, 801 Highway 48, 9 a.m.-11:30 a.m. on Tuesdays and Thursdays (call 256-332-2700 for an appointment and to preregister)
- Tuscumbia - Colbert County Office Complex, 1101 U.S. 72, 9:30 a.m.-3 p.m. Monday-Friday (doctor’s order preferred but not required)
Copyright 2020 WAFF. All rights reserved.