HUNTSVILLE, Ala. (WAFF) - We are receiving multiple reports of flooded roads Thursday:
- Mooresville Road has become impassable between Old Hwy. 20 and Huntsville Brownsferry Road
- Ones Ave., Ardmore
- Main St. Underpass, Ardmore
- Line Rd., Athens
- Levert Ave., Athens
- White Oak Rd.
- Needmore Rd.
- Horton Rd.
- Mudslide reported on Hwy. 117 between Mentone and Valley Head
- Hwy. 35 between N. Wynn and Williams, Ft. Payne
- Hwy. 35 at Wallace Ave., Ft. Payne
- Grand Ave. at Lebanon Rd., Ft. Payne
- Homer Nance Road closed at Jordan Road, Riverton/ Mt. Carmel / Huntsville
- Little Cove Rd. between Old Cove Place and McMullen Rd
- Billy D Harbin Road, Hazel Green
- Walt Campbell Road, Hazel Green
- Jimmy Fisk Road, Hazel Green
- Flood Lane, Hazel Green
- Finley Dr. & 4th Ave. NW., Decatur
- Finley Dr. & Railroad St. NW., Decatur
- Barkley Bridge Rd. south of Hwy. 55
- Matkins Cove Rd., Murphy Rd., Williams Cove Rd., Cotaco
- Near Cut Rd., north of Hwy. 55, Massey
- Summerford Rd.
- Targum Rd.