Huntsville home catches fire; two dogs injured in blaze

Huntsville home catches fire; two dogs injured in blaze

HUNTSVILLE, Ala. (WAFF) - Huntsville Fire and Rescue were called to a home on Mount Vernon Drive around 7:00 Saturday night. That’s in Northwest Huntsville.

Fire officials say four people will have to find somewhere else to stay. Fire and smoke damaged parts of the home, including the kitchen, where firefighters say the fire started.

Two puppies, found unresponsive, had to be given oxygen at the scene. The fire is under investigation.

Copyright 2020 WAFF. All rights reserved.