Tristar recalling magnetic trivets due to magnet ingestion hazard

Tristar recalling magnetic trivets due to magnet ingestion hazard
(Source: U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission)

HUNTSVILLE, Ala. (WAFF) - Parents listen up! A product sold on shopping network QVC is being recalled.

Tristar products is recalling its magnetic trivets set. That’s because the magnets can come off and be swallowed by children!

At least one child had to have surgery after eating the magnets. This product can be returned for a full refund.

Parents you can share this recall right now on the 48 news app.

To learn more about this recall click here.

Copyright 2019 WAFF. All rights reserved.