HUNTSVILLE, AL (WAFF) - In preparation for the annual Panoply of the Arts Festival, the Huntsville Police Department will be closing several streets around Big Spring International Park in Downtown Huntsville.
The Panoply Festival is to be held from Friday April 26th to Sunday April 28th, 2019.
The following road closing and opening schedule will be followed for:
Start: 8:00 AM
Monday April 22nd
- Close Monroe Street at the south side of the exit from the circular drive of the VBC Ticket Office. Access to the VBC Ticket Office and VBC Parking Garage will be maintained from Monroe Street as construction zones permit.
- Close Williams Avenue from Church Street to Monroe Street.
- Close Monroe Street north of the entrance to the Embassy Suites Hotel.
- Handicap parking for the event will be provided inside of the city parking garage Lot “M” located between Church Street and Monroe Street.
- Bicycle Parking will be allowed at designated bicycle racks at Monroe Street Gateway entrance and the Church Street gateway entrance at Williams Avenue.
Monday, April 29th
- All roads will be open no later than 5:00 PM.
Schedule of Events:
Panoply gates will be open to the general public on:
- Friday April 26th, 5 PM to 9 PM
- Saturday April 27th, 10 AM to 9 PM
- Sunday April 28th, 11 AM to 6 PM