Fall Fling Dance / Party
- WHEN: Saturday, October 6, 2007
- TIME: 7:00 - 11:00 P.M. (Line Dance Lessons, 7:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.)
- WHERE: Huntsville Jaycees Building (in Huntsville, AL) off Airport Road, between Memorial Parkway (South) Hwy 231 and Leeman Ferry Road.
- COST: $10.00 at the door
- WHO'S INVITED: Singles - ages 21 to 105, all singles groups, and individuals of all faiths are welcome. This is a great way to meet other Christian Singles.
- MUSIC: Music will be 60s thru Present, classic and Light Rock and Roll, Country, alternating fast and slow music also will have line dances. We will also have mixer dances.
- DRESS: Many people will dress Country attire, but casual or dress-up is also acceptable.
- GENERAL INFO: No Smoking, No alcohol, Light Snacks and refreshments provided.
Also remember to make plans for the Valentine Dance in February and Hawaiian Luau in July.
- TYPE OF DANCING: Dancing is get out and move to the music - some will do ballroom to it some will line dance. No dancing skills required.