MEMPHIS TUNICA WINNING COMBINATION GIVEAWAY RULES
1. Promotion Description.This promotion is sponsored by WAFF-TV and Tunica Convention & Visitors Bureau. ("Sponsor(s)").The promotion begins at Monday, November 20, 2006 and ends at Friday, December 22, 2006Entries must be received by Friday, December 22 at Noon.Promotion is void where prohibited.By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these promotion rules.
2. Eligibility.No purchase necessary to enter or win.This promotion is open only to legal U.S. residents of Alabama & Tennessee who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry.Employees and immediate family members of employees of Raycom Media, Inc., WAFF-TV and Tunica Convention & Visitors Bureau and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and their advertising and production agencies are not eligible to participate in this promotion.Only one entry per individual will be accepted, and multiple entries will be disqualified.
3. How to Enter.There is one way to enter this promotion.Beginning at Monday, November 20, 2006, individuals can log on to www.waff.com and complete the online entry form. Entries must be received by Friday, December 22 at 12pm in order to qualify.All entries become the property of Sponsor(s), and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to use any information submitted by entrants.
Entries must be filled out completely and legibly in order to qualify, and will be void if they are, in whole or in part, incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, counterfeit, altered, or obtained through theft or fraud. Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected or mutilated entries, including due to transmission, technical, and/or network failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any hardware or software (whether originating with sender or Sponsor(s)), telephonic failures, human error, or any other error or malfunction.For online entries, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant.An "authorized account holder" shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account.A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with a winning entry.
Entrants agree not to upload, post or transmit any materials which contain any computer viruses, Easter eggs, worms, Trojan Horses or other harmful component or programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information.Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the operation of the promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to seek damages from any person who makes such attempt(s).
Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void.Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted by an individual or the authorized account holder of an e-mail address shall be determined by Sponsor(s) in its/their sole discretion, and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the promotion.
4. Prize(s).Each week one winner will receive a Tunica Vacation Package. There are five different prizes.
- Week One Tunica Vacation Package includes a two-night stay at Bally's Casino Tunica, $40 dinner certificate for The Barn, buffet for two at Cornucopia Buffet, two passes to Ride the Ducks in Memphis. Total value for Week One prize package is $400.00
- Week Two Tunica Vacation Package includes a two-night stay in your choice of hotel: Grand Casino Resort, Horseshoe Casino Hotel or Sheraton Casino Hotel; Gourmet dinner for two at your choice of fine dining restaurant, Buffet for two at a hotel buffet, your choice of a round of golf for two at Cottonwoods or a spa service for two at Bellissimo Spa & salon. Total value for Week Two prize package is $400.00
- Week Three Tunica Vacation Package includes a two-night stay at Resorts Tunica, dinner buffet for two at Resorts Tunica, $100 gift certificate to TJ's Steakhouse, two passes to Ride the Ducks in Memphis. Total value for Week Three prize package is $400.00
- Week Four Tunica Vacation Package includes a two-night stay at Gold Strike Casino Resort, $50.00 food and beverage credit at Gold Strike Casino Resort, two Fitzgerald's buffet coupons, two passes to Ride the Ducks in Memphis. Total value for Week Four prize package is $400.00
- Week Five Tunica Vacation Package includes a two-night stay at Fitzgerald's Casino & Hotel, dinner four two at Limericks Steakhouse, two Fitzgerald's buffet coupons, two passes to Ride the Ducks in Memphis, two passes to Memphis Rock & Soul Museum. Total value for Week Five prize package is $400.00
5. How the Prizes are Awarded. Starting November 24, 2006 and continuing for five consecutive Fridays, a winner will be chosen by random drawing from all eligible entries. The winner will be notified by email and their name will be posted on the www.waff.com website.
6. Odds of Winning.The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
7. Conditions of Acceptance of Prize.Driver's license or other appropriate picture identification is required to claim a prize.The winner(s), travel companion(s), and/or any other persons necessary will be required to execute and return a release and affidavit of eligibility within 15 days of prize notification, or the prize will be forfeited.A winner must take possession of his or her prize by 12pm on Monday, January 8, 2007.
Winner(s) will be solely responsible for any and all local, state, and federal taxes, as well as license and registration fees incurred by participating in the promotion, including, but not limited to, transportation costs, gratuities and other items of an incidental nature.WAFF-TV will report any individual winnings over $600 (in cash or fair market value of goods or services) in a one year period to the Internal Revenue Service.Winner(s) will receive a Form 1099 from WAFF-TV if WAFF-TV reports any winnings to the Internal Revenue Service.Prize(s) may not be exchanged for cash or any other consideration.
Each winner agrees to the use of his or her name and likeness in publicity without any additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.By entering this promotion, each winner acknowledges that WAFF-TV, and all other sponsors and venues, have the right to publicize and broadcast each winner's name, voice, and likeness, the fact that he or she won, and all matters incidental thereto.
8. Limitation on Liability.By entering this promotion, each entrant forever discharges and releases Sponsor(s), its/their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, suits, and demands of any kind arising from or in connection with the promotion, including, without limitation, responsibility for property damage, loss of life, or personal injury resulting from or in connection with participating in the promotion or from or in connection with use or receipt of the prize(s), however caused.
9. Sponsor's Reservation of Rights.These official rules are subject to modification by WAFF-TV.In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by WAFF-TV are final and binding.Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or the operation of Sponsor's/Sponsors' web site(s), or who otherwise acts in violation of these official rules.Sponsor(s) further reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, or modify this promotion if, for any reason, the promotion is not capable of completion as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, technical corruption, force majeure, or non-authorized human intervention that compromises or affects the administration, fairness, integrity, security, or proper conduct of the promotion.