FEBRUARY 5, 12, 19, 26 - $7,000 SUNDAY DRAWINGS
Hollywood presents $7,000 Sunday Drawings for February with drawing times of 6pm, 7pm, 8pm and 9pm each Sunday. Current Players Card members may swipe their card at one of the conveniently located kiosks to receive one free entry each day. Slot Players receive one electronic drawing entry for every seven points earned on slot play. Table Players earn one electronic drawing entry for a $10 average bet for one hour of rated play. Poker players earn one electronic drawing entry for three hours of rated play. One additional bonus entry will be awarded through table play if a rated player is dealt a Blackjack. If the dealer is dealt a Blackjack – all rated players at that table receive a bonus entry. Earn entries every day and double entries on Sunday! All new Players Card members will receive an initial five free entries upon completion of a Players Card application. Membership is free and Players Cards are available at Club Hollywood with a valid I.D.
FEBRUARY 3, 10, 17, 24 - $5,000 FRIDAYS
Hollywood Casino is the place to be with $5,000 Fridays each Friday in February –February 3, 10, 17, and 24. There are five drawing times each Friday - 7pm, 8pm, 9pm, 10pm and 11pm. Current Players Card members may swipe their card at one of the conveniently located kiosks to receive one free entry each day. Players Card members receive one free entry daily. Plus, slot players will receive one entry into the $5,000 Fridays drawing for 7 points earned in slot play. Table players earn one entry for a $10 average bet for one hour of rated table play and poker players earn one entry for three hours of rated play. One additional bonus entry will be awarded through table play if a rated player is dealt a Blackjack. If the dealer is dealt a Blackjack – all rated players at that table receive a bonus entry. Entries are earned daily with double entries earned on Fridays! All new Players Card members will receive five free entries when they sign up for a Players Card. Players Cards are free and available at Club Hollywood with proper identification. There are 25 lucky winners each Friday with five names drawn each drawing time. Winners will select a square to reveal the prize. Participants can choose to receive their prize in Free SlotPlay or Match Play ---including two $1,000 winners guaranteed.
FEBRUARY 14 – FAIRBANKS VALENTINES DAY SPECIAL
Hollywood Casino offers a romantic Fairbanks Steakhouse Valentine’s Day Special on Tuesday, February 14, 2006. An exquisite Valentine’s dinner will be available for only $120 per couple and will include a special prepared appetizer; salad, and entrée followed by a tantalizing dessert. For $40 more, Fairbanks will pair each course with wine especially selected to complement. Fairbanks Steakhouse hours are Monday – Thursday 5pm to 10:30pm, Friday and Saturday 5pm to 11pm, and Sunday 4:30pm to 10pm. All major credit cards are accepted. For reservations, please call 1.800.871.0711.
FEBRUARY 14 – $5,000 BLACKJACK KWIK KASH TOURNAMENT
Blackjack players can play their best hand and win their share of $5,000 on Tuesday, February 14 in Hollywood’s newest and hottest tournament. The top six players in the final round win with 1st place receiving $2,500! Players who earn 100 slot points in a single day or have five hours of rated table play at a $20 average bet in a single day are eligible to enter. Tournament spots are limited. Call or stop by Club Hollywood to reserve your spot.
FEBRUARY 28 – HOLLYWOOD’S $5,000 FAT TUESDAY
Hollywood guests can party and fatten up their wallet when they win their share of $5,000 on Fat Tuesday, February 28. Beads, balloons, a crawfish boil, King Cake, Zydeco music and best of all…WINNERS EVERY 15 MINUTES! Guests who are actively playing on a slot machine with their Players Card could randomly be picked to stop by and for a chance to win $50 to $500 in Free SlotPlay.
KWIK KASH SLOT TOURNAMENTS
Hollywood guests who earn 100 points in one day while playing with their Hollywood Screen Test or Marquee card qualify to play in one of the Kwik Kash Slot Tournaments. Qualifying guests need to pick a date and reserve their spot. Kwik Kash Tournaments are held on Monday nights with $5,000 in cash prizes awarded at each tournament. The Kwik Kash dates for February are February 6 and February 20. Spots are limited.
MARGUERITE PIAZZA GALA
Hollywood Casino proudly sponsors the Marguerite Piazza Gala each year benefiting Hollywood’s charity of choice – St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. This year’s theme is “Sweet on St. Jude”. Entertainment will be provided by Marguerite Piazza and the one and only Temptations. Enjoy a night of fabulous music, auctions and dinner, all at the historic Peabody Ballroom, while supporting the children of St. Jude. For ticket information call 901.373.5051.
EPIC BUFFET SPECIALS
The Epic Buffet offers Steak & Alaskan King Crab legs on Tuesday & Thursday nights for $17.95 per person from 4pm – 10pm. On Friday nights, enjoy the Seafood Buffet featuring whole lobster for $19.50 per person from 4pm to 1am.
NEW, HOT SLOTS!
Hollywood Casino offers a variety of some of the newest and most exciting slots in the market!
Video Slots - Now on the floor:
IGT: Cave Man Keno, Power Keno, Spot Keno, Cleopatra Keno, Multi-Card Keno, and Super S Race
Williams: Kaboom, All That Glitters cascading reel machines
Bally: Captain Jackpot, Luau Party, Money Garden, Three Musketeers
Aristocrat: Magic Mermaid, Sun and Moon, Magic Eyes, Jeff Foxworthy, Mr. Cashman, Betting Zoo, Jewel of the Enchantress, Jailbird, and 6 Cash Express
Konami: Barkin Bucks, Cash Inferno, Days Off and Wild Magic
Video Poker – Now on the floor:
Reel Games – Now on the floor:
Atronics: Angels and Devils, Gypsy Fortune, Treasures of Venice and Blastin Barrels
Konami: Solstice Gold, Floppy Shoes, Scar Fish, Hawaiian Dreams and Cash Crossing
IGT: Ten (10) additional 5-Reel 9-Line $.01 Progressive machines; Ten (10) 5-Reel 9-Line $.05 Progressive machines.
Bally: Triple Blazing Double Jackpot, Quick Hits and new TITO Black Gold machines
***New Poker information in blue!
· Pocket Aces Never Lose When Hollywood Poker players lose with pocket aces in ay Texas Hold-Em game between the hours of 10am and 5pm on Wednesdays, they receive $50 in chips. Requirements are: $20 in the pot, last bet must be called, a minimum of four players at the table and games with a reduced rake do not qualify.
· No Limit Hold-Em The Hollywood Poker Room now offers No Limit Hold-Em . All players start with 1,000 in tournament chips. Blinds start at $25 and $50 and increase every ten minutes. Prize money split as follows: 1st – 30%, 2nd – 25%, 3rd – 20%, 4th – 15%, and 5th – 10%.
· Monday Lucky Seat Drawing The Hollywood Poker Room will draw a table and seat number every hour and award $50 to the lucky seat.
· Sit & Go No-Limit Hold-Em (Now Everyday!!!) Hollywood Casino Poker Room now offers a single table Sit & Go No-Limit Hold-Em Tournament everyday from 10am to 11pm. Registration begins at 8am. When one tournament ends the next begins with ten registered players. There is a maximum of two tournament tables open at a time.
Players may choose from two tournament sign-up options. For a $100 Buy-in and a $15 Entry Fee, cash prizes will be paid as follows: 1st Place - $500, 2nd Place - $300, and 3rd Place - $200. For a $50 Buy-in and a $15 Entry Fee, cash prizes will be paid as follows: 1st Place - $250, 2nd Place - $150 and 3rd Place - $100. $5 of each entry fee will be held out for the dealers. All players will start with $1,000 in tournament chips. Blinds will start at $10 and $15 and will increase every ten minutes.
· High Hand Friday Hollywood Casino Poker Room now offers High Hand Friday. The player who makes the “High Hand” of the hour will receive $50 cash. Poker players begin qualifying each Friday at 10am. Qualifying will start over every hour through 6pm with the last high hand paid at 7pm. To win the “High Hand” of the hour, the player must use one card from his hand. There is no minimum hand required to win. The pot must be at least $20 to qualify the hand. In the event of a tie, the players will divide the $50 cash prize.
· Mini Bad Beat Jackpot Hollywood Casino Poker Room now offers a Texas Hold ‘em Mini Bad Beat Jackpot. To win the Mini Bad Beat Jackpot, players must lose with any aces full to any four of a kind. Both players must use both cards in their hand. All players (minimum of four) must be dealt in at the beginning of the hand in order to qualify for the jackpot. Any discussion of the jackpot during the play of a hand, may void payment of the jackpot. Games at a reduced rake are not eligible for the jackpot. Management reserves the right to verify eligibility on all jackpots. A defective deck voids the jackpot. The player with the losing hand receives 50 percent of the Mini Bad Beat Jackpot. The winning hand receives 25 percent. All players dealt in at the table who hit the jackpot split the remaining 25 percent.
· $1,000 Added Hold-Em Hollywood poker players with 10 hours of live poker play from 4pm Tuesday to 4pm Tuesday of the next week in any poker game qualify to play in the $1,00 Added Hold-Em Tournament. Tournament play begins at 7:00pm each Tuesday. Players will draw for seats at 6:45pm Tuesday. Any player not in their seat for the first hand will be disqualified. Poker players with 10 hours of poker play will receive $250 in chips to start; 15 hours of play will receive $500; 20 hours of play will receive $1,000 in chips; 25 hours of play will receive $2,000; 30 hours of poker play will receive $3,000 in chips. The game is Texas Hold-Em. There’s a Dealer Appreciation re-buy - a $10 player receives $1,000 in chips. Re-buys are $20 for $2,000. Add-ons are available at $40 for $10,000. One add-on per player after the third round. Add-on must be done before fourth round starts. No limit Blinds start at $10 and $25. Blinds will increase every 20 minutes.
Please contact the Poker Room at 1-800-871-0711 ext. 5005 for more information on our exciting poker tournaments! Hollywood poker tables are now non-smoking by popular demand.
CUSTOMER APPRECIATION GIFT
Slot players who earn 50 points on slot play this month, Table players who have 5 hours of rated table play at a $10 average bet, and Poker players with 50 hours of poker play this month qualify to earn the Customer Appreciation Gift- a Sports Watch – while supplies last!
FEBRUARY GOLF PACKAGES
During the month of February, Hollywood Casino golfers may purchase golf/hotel packages at special rates.
Sunday-Thursday: $79 single occupancy and $109 double occupancy
Friday-Saturday: $159 single occupancy and $199 double occupancy
Golf packages include a one-night stay in Hollywood Casino’s luxurious hotel, green fee and golf cart for 18 holes. Taxes are not included in the package.