MADISON COUNTY, AL (WAFF) - The Madison County Sheriff's Office is making an effort to teach people about distracting driving.
During the summer, the sheriff's office will offer one-day "Distracted Driving" courses. These courses are taught at all the high schools within Madison County.
Taught by Madison County School Resource Officers, the course takes one day and students in the course receive a certificate for their attendance.
For more information on the course and to register, click here.
The course will be taught at the following locations:
- James Clemens High School – June 12
- Buckhorn High School – June 13
- Huntsville High School - June 14
- Bob Jones High School - June 25
- New Hope High School - June 26
- Hazel Green High School - June 27
- Sparkman High School - June 28
- Grissom High School - June 29
- Hazel Green High School - July 9
- Sparkman High School - July 10
- James Clemens High School - July 11
- Huntsville High School - July 12
- Redstone Arsenal - July 13
- Buckhorn High School - July 16
- Bob Jones High School - July 17
- Madison County High School - July 18
Copyright 2018 WAFF. All rights reserved.