MORGAN CITY, AL (WAFF) - Morgan and Lawrence County Emergency Managers announced a tentative distribution plan for families impacted by the West Morgan East Lawrence Water Crisis.
WMEL customers will need to bring a water bill or identification to one of the following distribution points:
- Hillsboro Gin 14934 Al. Highway 20 Hillsboro, Alabama, 35643
- Roy Coffey Park 3581 Jefferson Street Courtland, Alabama 35618
- Farmers Market 15992 Main Street Town Creek, Alabama 35672
- Okalona Baptist Church 6628 County Road 236 Town Creek, Alabama 35672
- Veterans Memorial Park 6229 County Road 214 Trinity,Alabama 35673
- Danville VFD 5796 Hwy 36 W Danville, Alabama 35603
- Neel VFD 70 Neel School Road Danville, Alabama 35619
- Punkin Center VFD 672 Kirby Bridge Road Danville, Alabama 35619
- Massey VFD 386 Evergreen Road Falkville, Alabama 35622
Questions concerning water donations should be directed to the Lawrence County EMA at 256-974-7641 or the Morgan County EMA at 256-351-4620
Copyright 2016 WAFF. All rights reserved.