Madison home heavily damaged by fire - WAFF-TV: News, Weather and Sports for Huntsville, AL

Madison home heavily damaged by fire

Firefighters responded to the 200 block of Prairie Drive in Madison. Firefighters responded to the 200 block of Prairie Drive in Madison.
MADISON, AL (WAFF) -

Madison fire crews responded around 12:30 a.m. Thursday morning to a house fire on the 200 block of Prairie Drive.

The homeowner said he noticed fire near the chimney and went to get his wife and children. When he went back into the house, the fire had spread up the wall. He ran across the street and called 911.

When firefighters arrived, they saw flames and smoke at the back of the house. It took crews about an hour to put out the fire.

The house has heavily damage. No injuries were reported in the fire.

Copyright 2014 WAFF. All rights reserved. 


View Madison house fire in a larger map
Powered by Frankly