Gurley City Hall gas cylinders were improperly stored

Good evening and Happy Hump Day!

We're continuing to follow up on Tuesday's gas leak which forced the evacuation of the Gurley City Hall in Madison County and sent three people to the hospital. It's been determined it was a chlorine gas leak. And New at 10, WAFF 48's Vincent Crivelli did some digging and uncovered that the chlorine cylinders, which were stored in the fire station there, violated the law.

We're also continuing to check into an assisted living facility in Fort Payne that will be shut down by the state of Alabama tomorrow. The residents there are being forced out after the Alabama Department of Public Health suspended the facility's license. The reasons for the suspension at the White House Assisted Living Facility include unlicensed staff administering medication, the use of restraints and failing to provide medical care. WAFF 48's Diana Crawford will have more on what's next for the residents and their families.

And in this week's Huntsville Area Crime Stoppers, a man robbed a Huntsville grocery store by using a single, tattered dollar bill to get the clerk to open the cash register. The details, and your chance to earn a big cash reward coming up.

We'll see you at 10.