MFD responds to kitchen fire at Montgomery house - WAFF-TV: News, Weather and Sports for Huntsville, AL

MFD responds to kitchen fire at Montgomery house

Posted: Updated:
MONTGOMERY, AL (WSFA) -

The Montgomery Fire Department responded to a house fire Thursday night in the 3300 block of Carter Hill Road.

When firefighters arrived, light smoke was coming from the house. The fire was contained to the kitchen and involved the stove and cabinets, according to Lt. K.O. Jones.

One person complained of smoke inhalation and said she would go by personal vehicle to the emergency room.

No one else was injured in the fire.

Copyright 2014 WSFA 12 News. All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow

1414 North Memorial Parkway
Huntsville, AL 35801
256-533-4848

WAFF Is a Proud Member
of the Raycom Family of Stations


FCC Public File
EEO Report
Closed Captioning

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and WAFF. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.