A fire in Limestone County claimed the lives of a man's dogs Tuesday morning, but the man got out with the help of a gun.
A Madison County man was killed Tuesday evening in an apparent electrocution.
It happened in the 4100 block of Old Railroad Bed Road around 6:30 p.m.
A neighbor said he was helping the man throughout the day with work on an air conditioning unit. He came around to check on the man's progress and found him dead.
Sheriff's deputies said the death appears to be accidental, but the coroner will make the final determination once an examination has been performed.
The man's identity has not been officially released.
Copyright 2014 WAFF. All rights reserved.
1414 North Memorial Parkway
Huntsville, AL 35801
WAFF Is a Proud Member
of the Raycom Family of Stations
FCC Public File