Apartment fire appears to be electrical issue - WAFF-TV: News, Weather and Sports for Huntsville, AL

Apartment fire appears to be electrical issue

Posted: Updated:
JACKSON, MS (Mississippi News Now) -

A Jackson apartment fire Sunday afternoon appears to be an electrical issue.

The fire happened at the Camelot Apartments located at 2840 Robinson Street.

The fire was extinguished shortly after crews arrived on the scene.

According to the apartment owner, it was an electrical fire that involved a meter.

The fire was mainly contained to the attic where it possibly originated.

The owner saw flames in a vent and was able to call 911.

We will update this story as more information becomes available.

 

Copyright 2013 MSNewsNow. All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow

1414 North Memorial Parkway
Huntsville, AL 35801
256-533-4848

WAFF Is a Proud Member
of the Raycom Family of Stations


FCC Public File
EEO Report
Closed Captioning

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and WAFF. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.