Small fire sparked at entertainment district - WAFF-TV: News, Weather and Sports for Huntsville, AL

Small fire sparked at entertainment district

Posted: Updated:
The fire was sparked by a welder's torch. Source: Vanessa Araiza/WBRC The fire was sparked by a welder's torch. Source: Vanessa Araiza/WBRC
BIRMINGHAM, AL (WBRC) -

Firefighters were called to Birmingham's entertainment district tonight for a small fire.

Officials say it was sparked by a welder's torch in a building which will soon be home to a restaurant.

No one was injured and there was no structural damage. The fire was extinguished before firefighters arrived.

Copyright 2013 WBRC. All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow

1414 North Memorial Parkway
Huntsville, AL 35801
256-533-4848

WAFF Is a Proud Member
of the Raycom Family of Stations


FCC Public File
EEO Report
Closed Captioning

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and WAFF. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.