Small fire sparked at entertainment district - WAFF-TV: News, Weather and Sports for Huntsville, AL

Small fire sparked at entertainment district

The fire was sparked by a welder's torch. Source: Vanessa Araiza/WBRC The fire was sparked by a welder's torch. Source: Vanessa Araiza/WBRC
BIRMINGHAM, AL (WBRC) -

Firefighters were called to Birmingham's entertainment district tonight for a small fire.

Officials say it was sparked by a welder's torch in a building which will soon be home to a restaurant.

No one was injured and there was no structural damage. The fire was extinguished before firefighters arrived.

Copyright 2013 WBRC. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly