Fire ravages North Huntsville business - WAFF-TV: News, Weather and Sports for Huntsville, AL

Fire ravages North Huntsville business

Good Thursday evening, everyone.

It took hours for Huntsville firefighters to bring a commercial  fire under control. The massive fire involved dangerous chemicals. It broke out at Alabama Climate Control on Wholesale Drive near the Alabama A&M campus this afternoon. Coming up at 10, how firefighters were finally able to knock down the flames . We'll also tell you if the business is a complete loss.

The couple accused of letting a  toddler ingest liquid detergent will be in court next month. Police say the two were high and drunk when the 19 month old toddler swallowed detergent and later died.

Officials say a huge announcement will be made soon concerning a business coming to Lawrence County. The announcement will come on the heels of the recent announcement that International Paper is shutting down its mill  putting 11 hundred people out of work.

Join us for these stories and more tonight on WAFF 48 News at 10

Kim Essex

WAFF 48 News 6 &10 

Powered by Frankly