House fire displaces 4 residents - WAFF-TV: News, Weather and Sports for Huntsville, AL

House fire displaces 4 residents

Posted: Updated:
NASHVILLE, TN (WSMV) -

Four south Nashville residents escaped a fire at their home in Woodbine overnight.

Investigators believe the fire started in one of the electrical outlets at a home on Valeria Avenue.

The residents smelled the smoke and immediately went outside.

The smoke at the outlet turned to flames and caught items around it on fire. The bedroom was destroyed, but the home is not a total loss, said crews at the scene.

The home suffered smoke and water damage.

Copyright 2013 WSMV (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow

1414 North Memorial Parkway
Huntsville, AL 35801
256-533-4848

WAFF Is a Proud Member
of the Raycom Family of Stations


FCC Public File
EEO Report
Closed Captioning

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and WAFF. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.