Good Monday morning!
Here are some of the stories we're working on this morning...
Firefighters are still trying to figure out what sparked an apartment fire on Academy Drive in Huntsville. A neighbor said that the family who lives there came to her last night to get help with a fire extinguisher.
Our Christine Pae will be live on this story beginning at 5 A.M. with an interview from the neighbor.
This morning WAFF's Lauren Morrison is working to get more information on a Huntsville stabbing. Police say a man walked into the Thirsty Turtle around 4:00 yesterday afternoon, and stabbed a man in the neck with a screwdriver.
Lauren will have more on this story beginning at 5:30A.M.
And finally, this morning we have a warning about the dangers of teens tanning. You'll be shocked to hear how young one cancer patient is after years of tanning as a teen.
Stop in and join us before heading out this morning.
Have a wonderful day,