House fire shuts down Capshaw Road - WAFF-TV: News, Weather and Sports for Huntsville, AL

House fire shuts down Capshaw Road

Posted: Updated:
MADISON COUNTY, AL (WAFF) -

An electrical fire in a laundry room forced crews to shut down Capshaw Road Tuesday morning.

Three people were displaced after fire damaged their house. No one was injured, and the residents should be able to return home after the smoke damage is cleared.

Capshaw Road at Little Road was closed for about 30 minutes while crews extinguished the fire.

Copyright 2013 WAFF. All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow

1414 North Memorial Parkway
Huntsville, AL 35801
256-533-4848

WAFF Is a Proud Member
of the Raycom Family of Stations


FCC Public File
EEO Report
Closed Captioning

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and WAFF. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.