A main break sent water rushing in an area along Hurricane Road Saturday night.
St. George and Baton Rouge Firefighters were on the scene of an apartment fire at 9038 GSRI.
The upstairs apartment where the fire started suffered severe fire and smoke damage.
St. George Fire Department says the fire originated on the stove.
Four adults and seven children (ages seven months to ten years) lived in the apartment No one was injured in the fire.
Copyright 2012 WAFB. All rights reserved.
1414 North Memorial Parkway
Huntsville, AL 35801
WAFF Is a Proud Member
of the Raycom Family of Stations
FCC Public File