Huntsville man electrocuted by downed utility wire - WAFF-TV: News, Weather and Sports for Huntsville, AL

Huntsville man electrocuted by downed utility wire

Emergency workers rushed the man to the hospital, and he is expected to be okay. Emergency workers rushed the man to the hospital, and he is expected to be okay.
HUNTSVILLE, AL (WAFF) -

A downed utility wire electrocuted a man Wednesday afternoon, sending him to the hospital.

It happened at a home near the intersection of Pulaski Pike and Grizzard Road.

The man's wife said he was working in the yard when he was shocked.

Emergency workers rushed the man to the hospital, and he is expected to be okay.

Power was out in the area during the investigation.

Copyright 2012 WAFF. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly