Auburn University and XOS Digital have released the latest upgrade to the official mobile application presented by Lowe's, making it free to Tiger fans for the 2012-13 season. The application is available for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices, providing full Auburn Athletics coverage.
The Auburn mobile app, developed by XOS Digital, has been upgraded for the new season, providing the same high definition video and audio, faster navigation and more game day features. Maps for parking, Jordan-Hare Stadium and the cities of Auburn and Opelika are now available at a finger's touch on the app, as well as the ability to purchase tickets and merchandise from the AU Team shop.
Fans can also receive push notifications on safety and gameday alerts. Content also includes weekly game highlights and live game scores, providing fans with the ability to follow the Tigers from any location and at any time.
App features include:
• Gameday maps for parking, Jordan-Hare Stadium and surrounding areas
• Original video programming from the SEC Digital Network
• Team schedules and rosters for all conference sports
• Live scores, stats, standings and polls for all 21 sports
• Breaking news and school headlines
• Live audio for football, men's and women's basketball and baseball games
• Push notifications for alerts
• Ticket and merchandise features
"The new Auburn mobile app will be a great resource for Auburn fans this season," said Scott Carr, Senior Associate Athletics Director for External Affairs. "As a free application, all fans will have access to the most up-to-date information, maps and alerts to improve fans' gameday experience."
The app can also be downloaded in the iTunes App Store and Android Market directly on mobile phones and tablets.