A grand jury indicted a man accused of enticing children.
Thirty-four more road and bridge projects are moving forward as part of round one of funding for the Alabama Transportation Rehabilitation and Improvement Program, also known as ATRIP.
Governor Robert Bentley made the announcement Monday on County Line Road in Madison.
The projects are spread out over 17 counties.
ATRIP funds up to 80 percent of the construction of important roadway projects. Then local sponsors are expected to provide the other 20 percent of construction costs.
Copyright 2012 WAFF. All rights reserved.